MU-Echelon Siege Captain, Exalted #
Exo-skeletons formed from the filth and debris of ransacked worlds. No city wall can stand in their presence. All will fall.
- Activating a beacon.
- Replacing ribs.
- Arguing trigonometry.
- Counting ore pieces.
- Idly hovering.
- Third Arm: When MU-Echelon takes a hit, it may remove one of its Tokens from the Initiative Stack to immediately attack the opponent.
- Crown of Doing: It always wins ties.
- Halo of Ordinance: When attacking large entities and structures, MU-Echelon does additional damage from its orbital bombardment (Damage as Maul).
- Exo-Skeleton: It is immune to Mighty Blows.
Unconfirmed Frame Alterations #
- All its attacks knock the opponent back 30’.
- Whenever it brings down a wall, all nearby take Damage as Pistolet from flying debris.
- It can manifest a bone cage (Stamina 12) around a target, preventing them from moving.
- +2 Artillery, Indirect Fire, Bringing Down Walls and Building Mazes.
- Cannot be reduced below 1 Stamina while bathed in moonlight.
- Anyone hit by its dazing blows cannot act on their turn in Initiative for the next 1d3 rounds.
Frame Weak Points #
- Enemies regenerate 1d3 Luck each round in its presence.
- Each hit it suffers lowers its armor by 1 for the rest of the encounter.
- You can always hear it coming—sounds of rubble, debris and cracking concrete as it moves.
- -2 to Skill Tests vs Spells.
- Vulnerable to pig iron; all attack with pig iron weapons count as Mighty Blows.
- Cannot operate in tunnels.