MU-Stalker, the Flightless Trash #
The Stalker platform can outrun anything—alas, these metal birds are flightless. They form from the metal of invaded worlds. They are inevitable in all ore-bearing spheres.
- Grooming itself.
- Throwing feather blades.
- Calling the flock.
- Limb-Severin’ Teeths: Their Mighty Blows take off a limb. (Chill, it regrows in metal in 1d3 days.)
- Blade-as-Wings: Damage as Greatsword. FLIGHTLESS.
- Die or Ride: To take one as a mount, it must first slay you.
- Flock Strength: They appear in groups of 1d6.
- Silent Signals: They can whip their tail cabling about to communicate over long distances.
Oh, and they’re functionally immortal; they will never die of age.
Unconfirmed Frame Alterations #
- Each time they attack, they may pull one of their Tokens from the Initiative Stack to take another turn immediately.
- When they strike a Mighty Blow, they add an additional Token to the Initiative Stack this round
- When they damage something, they add an additional token to the Initiative Stack this round.
- They fly silently through the air.
- Their bones, when carved, can be used as arcane focuses and holy items.
- They can smell meteoric ore within 5 miles.
Frame Weak Points #
- They are arcane lighting rods. Whenever they fumble, they are struck by lightning (Damage as Jolt).
- Magic warps near them; treat double-1s as double-6s instead, treat double-6s as double-1s instead.
- They are perpetually hungry; they must always eat. -1 Skill for every round they have not eaten (cumulative).
- They have 0 Armor.
- They cannot blend into the shadows; light glints off their metallic bodies.
- They cannot fit in tight spaces. The flock must spread their wings, or they will not pass.