MU-Yoked, of the Eternal Herd #
Clad in un-flesh, they descend upon worlds by the thousands—an event called the Graze. Their pride fertilizes the Echelon. Praise unto the dead calf!
- Sleeping, hovering.
- Growing un-flesh.
- Tilling the earth.
- Descending from above.
- The Eternal Herd: A MU-Yoked may bray to summon another 1d3 MU-Yoked.
- Death Burden: It can pull anything for 1d3 days, no matter the size or weight.
- Harrowing as Though They Hover: As long as it lives, its hooves never touch the ground.
- Un-Flesh: Its dripping muscle tissue fully revitalizes the undead. The living, however, begin to die.
Unconfirmed Frame Alterations #
- May cast a spell at random from the Random Spell Table.
- Each time it hits with an attack, it may pull one of its Tokens from the Initiative Stack to take another turn immediately.
- +3 Stealth in sunlight.
- Suffers no penalty from rough terrain.
- Holy energy radiates from it, burning all unholy beings nearby (Damage as Fire Bolt at the end of each round).
- Heals 1d6 Stamina each time it eats.
Frame Weak Points #
- Its skin rots when touched by bare flesh (-1 Skill, -1d3 Stamina).
- Any nearby failed spell automatically hits the MU-Yoked, no matter the caster.
- All locks break in its presence.
- If it misses an attack, skip its next Initiative.
- Completely blind in the dark.
- -2 Skill against small targets.