Woes & Wounds #
Results of Pilot’s Last Mission #
- Narrow Success: skin of your teeth. +1d3 Luck.
- Failure: stubbornness rewarded. +d6 Stamina.
- Critical Failure: pilot covered in scars. +1d3 Skill.
Something’s wrong with this Mech #
- Ammo Depleted: next failed attack disables weapon for a day.
- Armour Stripped: Armour reduced to 0.
- Servos Locked: -1 Initiative (minimum 1)
- Broken Interface: no modules can be swapped.
- Leaking Fluid: -1 Skill per day (no minimum).
- Critical Damage: -10 maximum Stamina (minimum 5).
Leftovers from a time since forgotten #
|D33||Out of Place Artifact|
|11||Writing Desk & Ink Quill: recording all that has happened.|
|12||Red Dye & Red Feathers: become as the goddess of Rust Moon.|
|13||Currant Wine & Broken Flutes: the glass will never be fixed.|
|21||Vial of White Sand: used to celebrate, and mark territory.|
|22||Blue Bricks: preserved for the building of “their” temples.|
|23||Cognitive Fluid Jar: drained from an AI-Transmission Unit.|
|31||Lance of the 5th Sun: once pierced the veil of night itself.|
|32||Iron Nails: resonates with “their” natural frequencies.|
|33||Lethe Conduit: produces water from the air itself.|
A Mech Adorned with Glory #
|11||green handprints covering the fuselage.|
|12||relief etchings of past conquest carved into the hull.|
|13||necklaces of bone, tooth, and steel hang from it.|
|14||laughing skulls burned into the paint.|
|15||red iron-straw flowing from the cockpit to the ground.|
|16||extensive scarring by sparks.|
|21||metal peeled back to reveal muscle tissue.|
|22||oozing mercury from the seams and weld points.|
|23||god light shines upon it.|
|24||a rainbow halo floats above it.|
|25||Roman numerals painted for each kill.|
|26||a possessed crew crawls over its body.|
|31||stylized painting of a large carnivore.|
|32||engines produce thick smoke.|
|33||gold glyphs and runes soldered into the body.|
|34||chimes affixed to every moving part.|
|35||the cockpit never stops laughing.|
|36||optical lasers protruding at all angles.|